Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sundance - A Feature Article on Geralyn Dreyfous plus Davos

What a 10 days! We saw 12 films, attended many parties, met countless fabulous people and I am exhausted! That said, I am completely inspired to work on a Wonder Woman Project and have so many ideas for documentaries that it feels like my head is going to explode. WOW. My last post was about a party I held for some fabulous feminists last Sunday ( see below) and it made the front page of Sunday's Salt Lake Tribune. Click here to read the profile piece on Geralyn and see some fab photos.

I failed to report on the gathering on DAVOS this past week, and in particular on the implementation of a gender quota. Click here to read more about it in an article by Katrine Behold of the New York Times / International Herald Tribune in which I was quoted.

There is so much I want to write about but it will be another crazy week with little time for writing. I am off to NY for a bunch of meetings related to the Women's Funding Network and Women Moving Millions, plus a few days of media training! I am hoping to do one more post on Sundance before I head off as it truly was an incredible experience. So much talent. So many great stories. Just an incredible experience.

No comments: