Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day! A Shout Out to My Mother Rose.

"Mаkіnɡ a ԁесіѕіοn tο hаνе a child–іt’s momentous. It іѕ tο ԁесіԁе forever tο hаνе уουr heart ɡο walking around outside уουr body.” – Elizabeth Stone

I want to thank my mother Rose for being such an amazing example of what a mother should be. She was always there for me as a child, and continues to be as an adult. She loves, she gives, she serves, she listens, she teaches, she guides, she cooks, she cleans, she creates, she holds. My grandmother Sadie, at 92, is the light of our lives and taught us all how to live a generous life. To my big sister Teri, the mother of two spectacular human beings, you are the best mom ever! I am blessed to have so, so many wonderful women and mothers in my lives. Wishing all the mothers out there a truly wonderful day....Pictured above is my mother Rose with my two children, Matthew and Allie.

No comments: