1) Deborah Seigel - Back at ya sista! ( girlwpen )I am not sure I would be blogging at all without your support. You are a gifted writer and a spectacular person.
2) Ann Kaplan - Founder of Circle Financial Group. Our friendship goes way back to the early 90's when Ann as a senior women in Fixed Income at GS and I was a lowly associate. She has been my mentor forever.
3) Barbara Dobkin - Barbara is one of the most selflessly generous people I know. She gives and gives and serves and serves and always with humor and joy.
4) Kathy Lemay - Kathy you have rocked my world. She is the writer of the new book, "The Generosity Plan" and since the day I met she has challenged me about who I am and how I can make a difference.
5) My 92 year old Grandmother Sadie, my mother Rose, and my sister Teri - I have the most amazing women in my family and I love them all so much.
6) Helen Lakelly Hunt - For stepping out of her comfort zone and encouraging women of means to step up to fund women and girls.
7) Chris Grumm - President of the Women's Funding Network - She is a force of nature and I am honored be a part of the community.
8) Stephanie Hanbury Brown - Creator of Golden Seeds, and angel investing network that funds women entrepreneurs. She walks the walk.
....... I could go on and on and on. I am so blessed and thank all the incredible women in my life.