Sunday, February 28, 2010

Canada Wins Gold in Men's Hockey!

I had to capture this moment... my friend and fellow Canadian Mandy and I celebrate an amazing ending to the Olympic Games in Canada! It was so special to be able to go to my home province with my 9 year old daughter, catch a few events, and to be back home in CT to watch this final event. I spent the first 22 years of my life in BC, and 4 in the truly spectacular city of Vancouver. They did a great job hosting! I am left feeling so inspired and grateful. Hope you are too.....

2 comments:

patches17 said...

Tell me you scored me a pair of those gloves!

Congrats, Canadian men's hockey. Nice game boys!

Kath

Term Paper said...

Congratulations on being a Blog of Note and seeing an event like this, stay as enthusiastic as you are now.